Thursday, May 18, 2017

KINDERGARTEN . . . There's a mouse in Ranney School!

"If I took my mouse to Ranney School, she would go to art class and paint a picture of a flower." - Gabriella

"If You Take a Mouse to School," by Laura Numeroff is part of a series of fun stories about animals in human situations. Inspired by the theme and the illustrations in the book, we drew our own mouse characters.

Wearing a Ranney School T-shirt, our mouse friends joined us in everyday school activities. Some went to art or music or science class and some just wanted to have lunch! What would your mouse do if you brought him to school?

Here are a few more examples of our mouse stories for you to enjoy!!

"If I took my mouse to Ranney School, he would go to lunch, eat a cookie and drink some water." - Miles

"If I took my mouse to Ranney School, he would go outside and play soccer." - Christo

"If I took my mouse to Ranney School, she would catch lady bugs in science." - Annika

"If I took my mouse to Ranney School, he would celebrate his birthday with a muffin and a candle." - Harley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!
Barbara Levine
Ranney Lower School Art