Monday, November 28, 2016

DOODLE 4 GOOGLE!

How do you see life in the future? "Google" has an art competition each year and they welcome young artists to submit a doodle idea for their home page. The theme for this year's Google Doodle is "The Future."

Here are some of our 5th grade art entries along with their descriptions about what life will be like years from now. Each drawing has been entered into the competition. Good luck to all of our contestants!

Lindsay B.
"Some people may think the future is full of flying cars and hover boards.
I think that the future will be full of cures for many diseases.
I have type 1 diabetes and my hope is that there will be a cure for everyone suffering with disease in the future."
Balkan Y.
"This is a Google Doodle about what I think Earth will be like in 1000 years.
There will be flying cars, alien robots, high tech watches and much more."

Gabriella S.
"Scientists recently discovered a way to live on Mars,
so it inspired me to make the future in space."

Gabrielle M.
"I believe the future will be beautiful, modern and bright."
Sophia L.
"The “G” in my doodle is supposed to be a robot. The two “O’s” represent ‘laser eyes’. 
The lower case “g” in my doodle is riding on a hover board of some type. 
The “L” in my doodle is a rocket and the “E” is an alien."

Riya S.
"For the “G”, I drew an earth with rings to represent a new planet. 
For the “O’s” I drew an alien doctor and for the "G" I drew an alien.
For the “L” I drew a new rocket ship and for the “E” I drew a flying car."

Starlette D.
"I drew everything I would see in the future.
The bubbles deliver instead of trucks. Flying shoes are everywhere."
James C.
"The future will be a cool place with lots of technology."

5 comments:

  1. Super creative and imaginative!! I am always inspired by the ideas of my students! Good luck 5th graders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My class and I enjoyed viewing and examining each letter of all the fifth grade entries. We are hopeful for a winner from Ranney School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative and unique these "Google Doodles" are. Well Done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am always excited and inspired to see the things that motivate our students. It is wonderful to look into the future from the perspective of a fifth grader. Good luck Ranney students!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!
Barbara Levine
Ranney Lower School Art